User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Hot New One's From The BEAT Chef.....

.~:\ForEver U-Neek/:~. EleMense's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-6

Hot New One's From The BEAT Chef.....

Aight ya'll....I brought some more food to the table. You know if you check out my beats and give some constructive criticism, that I will hit any of your work up as long as you leave those links.......

Anyway, 3 new ones......

Now That's Gangsta - Neptune style with the clap......Nice strings....smooth, yet hardcore....

Slow It Down - First shot at an R & B feel track

Simple Touch - You just gotta check it. Hard to explain I guess......

The Link is below in my sig.......... \/ \/
    Last edited by EleMense; May 19th, 2004 at 06:14 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-6
    Damn....I peep tracks round here all the time.....

Anyone checkin these out?????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    I was gonna.. but not an MP3
    so.. blah...

Add & Follow

·

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    8-0
    listened to now thats gangsta... overall its a dope beat... maybe not the most attractive for commmercial but its still dope and i can see and hear somebody rappin on this...

the wicked intro... the beeping sound gets annoying... if the melody was different itd be ok but it sounds really... not good... but around the 125 mark it sounds dope cuz the melody changed... its really short and i dont really consider it to be a Intro track... maybe a change up in a similar style beat tho.... its an alright beat

RnB beat... sounds good... but the sample doesnt sound as good as it should and maybe if you had another sample you could throw in there for a change up here and there... basically its a good first attempt cuz i can hear someone singin on it... but if you had another sample in there that be fuckin dope

listenin to "simple touch"... sounds pretty good acutally... that laser noise reminds me of oldschool shit... its a nice lil touch... the melody here is repetitive but thats not a bad thing for this one... i like the drums and shit... im still waitin for the change... fuck i went to get water and missed the change.... fast fowarded it .... yup when the bass and drums drop out i fuckin love that shit... this beat is pretty good too.... cant imagine it in the club tho... maybe a fat collab track of nothing but showing off of skills and flow... i can definitly hear someone rapping over this.... i like this beat most outta all of them... and wasnt feeling the rnb one that much.... ur pretty good man... you should hoook me up wit some samples ... jk but yeah i cant give that much critizium cuz im pretty new to this so u know how that goes... but your pretty good

Battle Record
    3-6
    nah man.....being new to it is nothing....if you have an ear for music, then you'll know what you like and don't like.

I feel ya on the R & B type beat. I need to throw somethin in an change it up, but this one had some dust on it, an I thought I'd throw it up for some feed, since it's my first attempt...

Wicked....lol....it was somethin i did when I was bored....

But Simple touch......yea...melody is repetitive, but for me it works.....I think....

Anyway...preciate you checkin out my tracks an reviewin them as deep as ya did......keep workin on your stuff as well. Just keep at all the time, all the way. If ya have any questions, lemme know man. All these are done on FL......

Battle Record
    3-6
    N E More feed would be appreciated......

Mike_Skyllz
    I just checked out all your beats and I like one in particular.Simple Toouch is a hot beat man.I like the intro.Its raw as hell.

Battle Record
    3-6
    ^^Preciate it bro.....

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    Hmmm...

Simple Touch
    The Intro Is Good...
    The Overall Melody Is Alright, But I Don't Really Like It Too Much...
    The Drums Are Good Too...

Nice Work...

Jay Scribe

Battle Record
    3-6
    ^^^Appreciate all the feed on the beats fellas.....I'ma try an get some new ones up here in the next few days.....keep looking

You've Earned a Custom Title! Re. Says. P. Says.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    i like this man if only some of the samples were alittle different ... i hate those strings though lol.....i like that beep thing in the chorus(i suppose) i hate those scratches ... you should make you own ... or make them better if you make your own...the sound muffled or something ... i dont know .... but its cool