Please note that the first week is extremely long to accommodate the holiday season. Talk Away
Please note that the first week is extremely long to accommodate the holiday season. Talk Away
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Best Topical Writer: 143
@late bloomer @Enclave
I have sent you guys a pm but I will list it here, since your battles have been no showed you will battle each other and a new thread will be created.
Both of you will get wins for this battle but you will be battling each other for the tie breaker. You will battle each other again at a future date.... and you don't have to re check in just post and you both have an automatic extension
Last edited by 143; December 20th, 2016 at 01:37 PM
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Good looks. Thanks
Best Rookie of Season 13 - Poet's Society
So to all the competitors, apparently I have been using the chinese version of the calendar and have put the wrong days with the right dates. For this mistake I will grant everyone an extension so you now have to post by 12/29 which is thursday.. My apologies
@ILLunatic @OG Maestro @Enclave @late bloomer
Add & Follow
·
i might write mine tonight i dont know i might need extension but ill definitely have somethign prepared might write something up right quick
a labyrinth of power.....
Thanks for the heads up
@Enclave @late bloomer
@143 @Metrics @ILLunatic @OG Maestro
if you guys wouldnt mind, please PM me a personal bio.
can include
where your from
how many years writing
list of accomplishments
links to favorite topicals or audios you have posted
and / or any other information you would like to divulge about yourself
would be awesome if you could also include your photo as well. . .
the bios you provide will help the staff better prepare your weekly league magazines. my goal is to make the magazines more about the writers in the league vs just breaking down all the battles and giving predictions. i want each of you to be the stars of the magazine
thanks
An armed man is a citizen,
An unarmed man is a victim.
@143 I do want to ask that you combined my battle with bloomer and closed our others stating that me and bloomer will both receive wins for the no shows from our other battle, yet we still battle each other and you said we would likely face each other again... now, a few things..
- does the win from original battle go on my official record? If so, it's missing.
- does the combined battle with bloomer count to the effect of one of us ending this week 2-0 and the other 1-1 because that's confusing AF
You both win and at the end of the week the standings will show you both 1-0. you will face each other again, and if you have the same record at the end of four weeks for instance 2-2 this battle will be the tie breaker between you two as seeding depending on the vote count. So if you win this 3-2 you will be a higher seed than late bloomer because of this battle. If any one is recombined to battle, it will be for the purpose of determining seeding going into the next round. So look at this as tie breakers to help you get a higher seeding. You will always get the win if you are no showed...
Add & Follow
·
PLEASE VOTE NOW FEED IS OPTIONAL AND IN THE BATTLE WITH OG AND ILL PLEASE GIVE SOME FEED FOR ILLS VERSE..... @Enclave @late bloomer @143 @Metrics @ILLunatic @OG Maestro