User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: RapBattles.com Exclusive (10) Free Beats and Soundcloud Exclusive (10) Free Beats Produced By Wuxia.Fiendgod

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

RapBattles.com Exclusive (10) Free Beats and Soundcloud Exclusive (10) Free Beats Produced By Wuxia.Fiendgod

Yo what's good fams? This is Wuxia.Fiendgod. Today marks the opening of my beat store at www.youtube.com/@WuxiaFiendgod. There are both a shitload of beats to purchase and free beats to get you right this year. Summer of '24 is here, so I literally have 100s upon 100s of beats ready. I've spent the last several months focusing specifically on this, some real shut-in isolationist type shit.

I'm an 80's baby, and Class of 2000, so to me, the 90s, which many consider to be the Golden Age of Hip-Hop, was ongoing doing my teenage years, unlike many of these young producers who try their best to capture the distinct sound of what you might call Boom-Bap, I rely on my memories and firsthand experiences and the style of Hip-Hop that I was so engrossed in back then to make my beats. I want to point this out. I'm not trying to make Boom-Bap here. I'm on some 90s Hip-Hop shit, and that in and of itself covers alot of ground. You can expect a variety of different beats from me, East Coast shit like Wu-Tang, Boot Camp Click, or Capone N Noreaga, West Coast shit like Hieroglyphics, Jayo Felony, Chino Xl, or The Pharcyde, and Dirty South shit like Outkast or Goodie Mob.

Nahmean? That 90's Hip-Hop shit. I'm also of the belief that the so-called "Golden Age Of Hip-Hop" didn't end with the 90's. It continued on into the 2000s with many of those recognizable names like Canibus, Chino XL, Boot Camp Click, Wu-Tang, Cormega, Thirstin Howl The 3rd, etc. dropping fresh material that still went back to the 90s and kept it real.

I say this because when you listen to my beats I want you to keep a few things in mind. The sound itself is meant to be rugged. I want to give that raw, grimey feel and sensation I got from being a teenager listening to some of the GOAT MC's lace the dopest beats I've ever heard. Therefore, shit's got my own unique touch to it, and it's very specific as well. Along with being a producer, I'm also a Lyrcists. A songwriter. And an MC. I only make music that I myself can rock to, I don't intentionally make beats in the style of different popular rappers and then sell them shits because it might sound like something they would rock to. Nah. I make beats that I personally want to spit on. If you see me name drop an MC from a certain timeline, what I'm telling you is that at that point of time, those MC's were flames. Word up. And the beats I make, which I associate with them, are beats that I feel can give you the same opportunity to drop fire material.

All of my beats range rom 70 bpm to 83 bpm. The reason being? I grew up on battle rhymes and nasty flows. So my beats are tailored to an underappreciated genre on Youtube, which is punchline shit for battle rappers who can also come with introspective and thought-provoking lyrics, my beats are also intended for those who do conscious rap but don't want to come off like a little bitch whining over pussy ass beats. At times I might produce some romantic-type shit for the ladies, or something along the lines of a party jam, but as for everything else, fuck all that. This is the type of Hip-Hop I grew up on and listened to from the early to late 90s, and even the start of the 2000s.

Current free beat tapes are:

Rapbattles.com Exclusive (10) Free Beats

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lnm...10)+Free+Beats

Soundcloud.com Exclusive (10) Free Beats

https://soundcloud.com/wuxiafiendgod

Beat Store is at www.youtube.com/@wuxiafiendgod

You can make purchases via Cash App at $WuxiaFiendgod

I'm also accepting donations at $WuxiaFiendgod

I will be using to the money to buy weed so lets get me high yo.

Donations of $50 or more get a Donation Exclusive (10) Free Beats

There is much more to be uploaded in terms of beats for sale and free beat tapes. Keep an eye out and don't miss that shit.

937-509-0839
    Wuxia.Fiendgod

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: RapBattles.com Exclusive (10) Free Beats and Soundcloud Exclusive (10) Free Beats Produced By Wuxia.Fiendgod

50 new beats up on my YouTube and Bandcamp accounts.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMe...GQtpqDXokwD-Eg

wuxiafiendgod.bandcamp.com

Battle Record
    32-6

Re: RapBattles.com Exclusive (10) Free Beats and Soundcloud Exclusive (10) Free Beats Produced By Wuxia.Fiendgod

I have over a 100 beats going up on various platforms this week.

YouTube = @Wuxia Fiendgod
    Bandcamp = wuxiafiendgod.bandcamp.com
    X = Wuxia Fiendgod
    TikTok = Wuxia FiendGod
    Facebook = Wuxia FiendGod
    Soundcloud = Wuxia Fiendgod