User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Bar Wikipedia Slayerr edition:

You've Earned a Custom Title! FaQEyeReddit's Avatar

Bar Wikipedia Slayerr edition:

Since I’ll probably lose my battle vs slayerrbased on over complexed lines and dense wildly packed and layers lines that make it hard to read through I figured I’d do an explanation of the intricate bars and wordplay so at least people can understand and see how layered and careful the lines were constructed..

So I always love to do an intro to describe the visual scene or mood at the moment. Here is the intro:

The smoke 💨 it gets in my eyes. 🥹
    This was a one liner from Naruto episode 80 when asuma died protecting the village. He had a cigarette with his student and he said that line. His death created character arcs for the series.

(Does jutsu hand sign, the ground beings to shake)
    This line was used to set the scene even more. As jutsu that shake the ground are defensive earth jutsu and it was how I felt when I started writing my bars.

No santa!! But with this GIF’file REC-or-Destroy his image in rare format the same time!

1. Ok we all know who Santa is so I started by letting my opponent know I’m not Santa I’m not giving you no present no free pass nothing,
    2. following that I mentioned GIF.file - which is often pronounced jif but also GIF like gift then compounded with file together GIF.file should sound like GIFT’ill or GIF’Ill
    3. then Rec-or-destroy spells out record & destroy rec is also homophoned to sound like wreck
    4. I then go on to say I’ll destroy his image which a gif file is a file format that saves images and video.
    However I used a pun to say I’ll destroy him in rare form to signify that I have layers of skill at my disposal that I choose to use when I decide and I’ll use it to A record him to play of gif but B destroy him a play on rare form at the same time.

Steps ahead, my bars spin slayer; no REYALS (rails) if he don’t train; he D-REYALS off this train line..

5. The second line I explain I’m steps ahead of him signifying that I already had a concept and bars ready to put together or a strategic plan ready to use which although wasn’t true it was a very important instruction in the art of war.
    -Make your opponents feel you are close when you are far or that you have more manpower than they expect to through them off.
    6. Steps ahead also means physical steps ahead of slayer that he needs to climb to get to me because I’m on a level far above him.
    7. Bars spin slayerr means that I confuse him or disoriented him with complexed lines that he can’t wrap his head around.
    8. No reyals sounds like no rails which is supposed to climb steps signifying that is not easy to get to my level as well — as its slayer spun backwards from my bars.
    9. If he don’t train is supposed to mean work to become better constant practice but punned to mean a transport vehicle.
    10. So because he didn’t train and there is no rails he derails off the line that I set up.

And that is my full breakdown on my lines. I wish that it was crafted a lot more clear and concise but it’s how my brain works. So please guys help me elevate let me know how I can make myself better.
    FAQ - pronounced fack…
    Eye or E.Y.E - divination (seek knowledge using computers)
    Reddit- A web “sight” with frequent asked and answered questions.
    it should read Fa, Q, I read it for kicks

Re: Bar Wikipedia Slayerr edition:

I just want to break this down as I don’t think some see how masterful this was lol pat on my back ngl!!

Yo, those was some big rhymes, you packed some heat in a lil time..But skill wise I’m still fly…
    End of the fist line and I’ve established that the person did a lot in little time. But also packed a lot in but I’m still fly watch for how I connect flying and time

I’ll check you -watch-,

I’ll step to you just watch and see, I’ll check you in for my flight on time and I’ll inspect a watch or clock. Again with time references that I’m building on also a flight scheme that’s brewing also

take that battery out ya back an kill time,
    A more aggressive line now - I’m taking the energy out of you like taking a battery out of a clock. Setting a kill time on the device

I get my lug gauge width the strap, to steel time..(steal)
    a Lug gauge is a tool used to do specific small measurements used in mechanical workshops and also jewelers or watch makers use this to check the width of the watch face or the lugs opening that holds the strap.

I’m sayian I raise arms like doing a spirit bomb (terror attack bomb strapped to a person they usually have hands raised to show the device and make demands) at 10:10 i goku out the chamber in real time..…
    Dbz reference-I’m saying I raise arms like I have a bomb and at the right time it will explode but also
    a cuckoo clock literally goes coooo cuckooooo when it hits the set time

So raising fire arms and going crazy sending shots out the chamber is also another way to break this down
    Last edited by FaQEyeReddit; June 1st, 2024 at 05:34 PM
    FAQ - pronounced fack…

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Holy shit this is actually FIRE

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    Holy shit this is actually FIRE
    I’m serious bro I want to get better but no matter how deep I think I am I see there is a perspective that I’m not deep enough or lack something lol so I’m trying to learn at the same time I don’t know what I’m actually doing wrong.
    FAQ - pronounced fack…

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-4

This was off the hook
    You came out hype
    I dig your energy

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by FaQEyeReddit View Post
    I’m serious bro I want to get better but no matter how deep I think I am I see there is a perspective that I’m not deep enough or lack something lol so I’m trying to learn at the same time I don’t know what I’m actually doing wrong.
    I think you’re too deep and trying too hard. You’ve tried to cram like 5 bits of word play into two lines it’s gonna get way too messy for the reader and hard to keep track with whilst digesting the meaning. If you’ve got 2 lines I’d come up with one flip, use the first bar to set it up like set the scene and give content then flip in your second bar. Also fuck that coloured fonts off and over punctuation, makes it very unaesthetic for the reade. You actually had some dope concepts here I liked the gif file idea you just over complicated it way too much. Like paining a picture with too many colours

Jsut my two cents anyway, you’ll find your feet

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    I think you’re too deep and trying too hard. You’ve tried to cram like 5 bits of word play into two lines it’s gonna get way too messy for the reader and hard to keep track with whilst digesting the meaning. If you’ve got 2 lines I’d come up with one flip, use the first bar to set it up like set the scene and give content then flip in your second bar. Also fuck that coloured fonts off and over punctuation, makes it very unaesthetic for the reade. You actually had some dope concepts here I liked the gif file idea you just over complicated it way too much. Like paining a picture with too many colours

Jsut my two cents anyway, you’ll find your feet
    That’s great info I didn’t think of it that way lol dang ok I got a good idea now
    FAQ - pronounced fack…