User Tag List

Page 218 of 238 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 217 218 219 228 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3569

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    Nah you clearly didn’t do what was needed to win, because you didn’t win. You lost. That’s, like, the total opposite.

Last time when you lost to a bar which didn’t even make sense grammatically I was on your side, but you straight up lost this one. I think maybe you missed the point of your opponent’s bar, it was relating being a bum to a ‘right up his alley’ idiom. Was it good? Nope! Was it better than your wave pool joke? Absolutely!
    This hurt my feelings a little lol

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

So glad I didn’t vote on that battle

Battle Record
    45-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

@mircale could you SPOTLIGHT me and Bags battle it’s at 0 votes we been dropped out verses

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...PEN-FOR-VOTES)

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    Nah you clearly didn’t do what was needed to win, because you didn’t win. You lost. That’s, like, the total opposite.

Last time when you lost to a bar which didn’t even make sense grammatically I was on your side, but you straight up lost this one. I think maybe you missed the point of your opponent’s bar, it was relating being a bum to a ‘right up his alley’ idiom. Was it good? Nope! Was it better than your wave pool joke? Absolutely!
    I didn't miss the point if his bar. Just thought it was lackluster. But you're right, my bar sucked too. I just thought I didn't have to do much to win.

Battle Record
    45-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Yea you let ya Ego get the best of ya craft it’s 2024 drop some fire ain’t no one hating we just voting on what we like so this week let niggas know the level of ya pen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    So glad I didn’t vote on that battle
    lol word you dodged a bullet

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
    Yea you let ya Ego get the best of ya craft it’s 2024 drop some fire ain’t no one hating we just voting on what we like so this week let niggas know the level of ya pen

- - - Updated - - -

lol word you dodged a bullet
    I think I'm just still salty from the previous loss to mir tbh

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I think I'm just still salty from the previous loss to mir tbh
    Fair. That result was a travesty.

Similarly, I recently got robbed of a much-deserved cypher contest win, but no use having a tantrum about it. Just gotta deal with it like an adult and make passive aggressive jabs to get even:

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    This hurt my feelings a little lol
    Oh no, I’m so sorry!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Yooo anyone down to do a 2nd battle this week? I'm good to post today.
    "Deadly Venoms Vol. 2" is NOW AVAILABLE in ALL online music stores. 30 beats for $15.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    45-28

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Yooo anyone down to do a 2nd battle this week? I'm good to post today.
    I’m down for a spotlight haymaker match

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
    I’m down for a spotlight haymaker match
    yeah let's do whatever that is
    "Deadly Venoms Vol. 2" is NOW AVAILABLE in ALL online music stores. 30 beats for $15.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    45-28

@miracle you could add a Extra Spotlight 1-2 @Wuxia vs Unfuk

Battle Record
    96-70

And to be fair I was pissed about mir losing to me with his mandarin dinner bar

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    And to be fair I was pissed about mir losing to me with his mandarin dinner bar
    I thought I won that easily… I thought my bar was better… u even text me that I won… 2 other people messaged me like WTF u got robbed…but guess what I didn’t do…bitch n leave the site… I honestly thought we was cooler than that for u to go off about losing to me like I don’t be winning battles around here… treating me like u lose to echelon

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    I thought I won that easily… I thought my bar was better… u even text me that I won… 2 other people messaged me like WTF u got robbed…but guess what I didn’t do…bitch n leave the site… I honestly thought we was cooler than that for u to go off about losing to me like I don’t be winning battles around here… treating me like u lose to echelon
    You're cool and I'm cool with you. I'm just a little bitch sometimes. Whoops

Battle Record
    45-28

First step is admitting, salute lol