User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • TheShaman

1 50.00%
  • daveDILLY

1 50.00%
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The Shaman vs. daveDILLY (OPEN FOR VOTES)

The Shaman vs. daveDILLY (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Check check. 8 lines @daveDILLY . I'll probably post sometime tomorrow.

----------
    Battle Record
    3-5
    Awards LLL Season Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Re: The Shaman vs. daveDILLY

here
    good luck

Yeah, you too..

Your name's daveDILLY. That's just plain silly. The pain kills me. But really though.
    3 mins ago, Dave had me asking what's up, like "what's the dilly, yo?"
    It sounds like white slang from the 50's, no? Like "gee whiz!" and "golly!"
    Bachinsky kickflipped El Toro. This Dave couldn't lift his feet with an ollie.

Yo this fool ate a pudding made of Super Glue and Kool Aid.
    So you shouldn't give your two cents if he's asking you for loose change.
    The guy's stressed out and too tense. So Dave should Take Five like Brubeck.
    I'll get him a sexy masseuse next. Just to see her suplex this dude's neck like Liu Kang.

----------
    Battle Record
    3-5
    Awards LLL Season Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

ay bro I’m back on
    ill start writing now

----------
    Battle Record
    3-5

ill finish tomorrow bro
    im tired
    i need 1 more bar
    going 2 sleep

----------
    Battle Record
    3-5

fuck getting personal - that shit aint me..
    if i got dirt on u its 2 cover up the body
    so throw punches - urs are the worst..
    ya u cud beat me 2 death but thats cuz u dying first
    u neva get the crowd going, grab a mic & go nuts..
    the only thing shamwow is the towel to soak up ur guts
    pull the gun u better run b4 i let that thing pop
    2 shots in the six pack, he left shook foaming out his top

Re: The Shaman vs. daveDILLY (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Lol.

Vote - Dave

Shaman.. where do i start? lol you are certainly a funny & entertaining writer. the segment about white slang made me lol & the transition into the skateboarding punch was executed very well. i like your obscure use of material. that said, you should work on harder hitting disses. case in point your opener. it was amusing but it wasn’t a battle bar in my opinion. maybe for a key style in a battle cypher but not in a battle that you have days to prepare for. your last 4 lines were ok. the last line kinda forced & there seemed to be too much going on between the rhyming of loose change & Liu Kang, so that kinda threw me off. overall it was a decent verse & i appreciated the chuckles.

dave’s verse was right to the point. the opener was eh, but the second bar was on point. the shamwow punch had heat too. i wasn’t really feeling the closer, but when comparing the two verses, dave’s consistency won him the match in my eyes.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

As far as battle rap goes Dave’s verse seemed more focused on the battle part and Shaman’s seemed more focused on rap. It’s kind of a style clash in that respect. Both did their thing.

The ‘beat to death’ pun was awesome. Diabolic already used it on his Role Model Freestyle track but I doubt Dave bit it, more likely coincidence. It happens. Was ‘sham wow’ supposed to be a chamois homophone, coz if so it should be pronounced like ‘sham-waah’?

Dave would probably be the more conventional choice to vote for here due to harder punches, but Shaman was so much more lyrical with it. The latter approach is kind of underrepresented and personally I love to see it, so I’m going to vote Shaman here. Honestly it could’ve gone either way.

Vote- TheShaman

Battle Record
    87-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Shaman had basic, kindergarten bars nothing hit at all sorry. You got the basics down but you need to be more harsher,personal and wittier

Dave scrapped together a verse he didn’t have to do much but he had some punches. Shamwow was a cool name flip/personal

Dave takes this easily