User Tag List

Page 252 of 253 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 251 252 253 LastLast
Showing results 3,766 to 3,780 of 3789

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    Plz don't call me a bunny bear! Lol
    i wont if u kill urself! Lol <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by bare ryu View Post
    i wont if u kill urself! Lol <3
    Bear in the urban dictionary means gay btw.

Ryu with the double meanings but one of the meanings is a bunny! Lol

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Bear in the urban dictionary means gay btw.

Ryu with the double meanings but one of the meanings is a bunny! Lol
    wrong word man nice try though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Stop it bear ur dog water ducking reality but we don't give a fox. Ur bunny bars were jack married a bird was pure horse play.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Stop it bear ur dog water ducking reality but we don't give a fox. Ur bunny bars were jack married a bird was pure horse play.
    dont worry chreetard i made sure to color code ur bars so people dont miss ur slick wordplay like they did in ur last battle! dont concede i got u!

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by bare ryu View Post
    dont worry chreetard i made sure to color code ur bars so people dont miss ur slick wordplay like they did in ur last battle! dont concede i got u!
    Back to bunny marriage bars u go!

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    14-14

Why Are Y’all Two Holding Hands In This Chat?

by the golden sack hairs of odin what in the 9 realms has transpired here?

i log off for 12 hours & look what this site devolves into without me here to keep you animals in check.

Lol@Chree exposing the coattailing. ey that’s what happens when people feel territorial.

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    I was thinking the same about u n jack.. two dummies voting the same way in every battle
    yeah you’re way off here. & i don’t appreciate how you’re addressing me. you’ll be hard pressed to find a more unbiased voter than me. i do not need to coordinate votes with anyone & i stand on integrity. i’m not saying that HDV doesn’t, but i’m speaking for myself. i don’t mirror votes. i don’t even read other votes until i have voted myself. the fact that Verseman & i vote similar may be due to the fact we’re from generally the same era of text.

you addressing me in such a manner for not voting the way you like is duly noted. especially after i have shown you nothing but respect since joining. because you deserve it for how well i’ve seen you handle overall site duties, since i’ve been here. & i am all about giving respect where it is due. you’ll find that out about me. moving on.

Oh now I remember.. I text virb n was like to vote ten mins after me n let slay know 20mins after u

For a dude that signed up a couple days ago

U need to grow tf up my boy

I can promise u I could care less who wins a battle that I’m not in..
    yeah you’re full of yourself, champ. don’t play games. you don’t need to text your buddies, people can literally see your name as the last person to respond to a thread & take their queue from there. not that hard. now, i’m not saying that’s what happened, and if it was, i don’t care. what i am doing however, is pointing out how pointless your sarcasm is.

none of that matters though, because what is objective is that you actually do care about who wins battles you’re not in, because if you didn’t, you wouldn’t be throwing insults at people who are actively voting on battles, whether you like the vote or not. furthermore, i have hardly ever seen you vote on a battle since i’ve been here. yet you come to the rescue of your boy dilly in a battle that he was about to be ko’d in, making it seem like the votes were rigged. Chree’s currency concept might not have been for you because your boy’s style is more to your liking, but to try to imply that people who enjoyed the fresh concept of Chree’s bar are somehow making illegitimate votes is fucking laughable. you said it yourself, it’s a preference thing, and i reward creativity in my breakdowns. but enough of that..

what’s most important here is the fact that i see your tactic miracle. you. a 10 year+ veteran on the site, moderator of the league, champion of the league, 100+ wins… going up against a relative nobody to the site, and pitting your LLL champion against another new dude who i’ve only seen in the open mic forum is suspect as hell. you “vets” should have been pitted against most seasoned opponents, likely one another, while @Austin Flowers & @Chree were pitted against one another. hell you & dilly could’ve been paired with Hdot & i, or any of our opponents, as we’re all a lot more vocal than the other two. but i think you know better than to test waters you don’t know the depths of so you took the cautious approach. that’s entirely on you & it is what it is cuz you’re the boss, but just know that i see you. and i’m likely not the only one who does.

also, you rhyming ”daisies this fall” with “funeral” and still winning by damn near KO is top 5 troll moments of text.

anyway..

one more thing, miracle, - and note, i was just going to leave this alone cuz it’s whatever at this point - don’t ever edit my verse, or anyone else’s again without first addressing them to give them a chance to do it themselves. emcee to emcee, you should know better than that. especially me, all you could’ve done was @ me, and as a mod who i’ve shown the utmost respect to, i would have done just that, i even told my opponent to contact a mod to clear things up. so i was totally willing to work with whatever was in agreement, but now you’re showing your hand and your true colors & it’s clear you have a bias against new members of the site as well as a willingness to overlook clear violations of established site rules by members with longevity. that’s a dirty game for a moderator. admin, even. yikes.

that being said.. you need to work something out with HdotVerseman, whether you like him or not. let him run the LLL. you are letting a wealth of experience, knowledge and work ethic just sit idly by when you could have two leagues running at peak operating quality. how long has it been since this site’s seen this level of viewership?

make HDV a mod, hell give him a one season audition try out & watch with utmost scrutiny. i guarantee you shit will improve, so long as characters on this site don’t try to derail the run purposely.

we could even have a site spotlight Stable Battle where team miracle takes on team Verseman. you & HDV team captains with 3 battlers each & we see who the last team standing is. only people from outside the stables can vote.

there’s so much we can accomplish if some of you niggas & wiggas were to fix your elitist attitudes as if longevity on this site makes you better than anyone else. that’s schoolgirl powder room bullshit.

now to be clear, i have no personal grudge against anyone who is legit here to write, have fun and banter as rivals, without all the flame war bullshit some drama queens like to engage in. so even though i’m calling you out, miracle, i have no beef with you. i think you’re a good mod. you’re present & decisive. i appreciate that. let someone with your same drive help you make this site better. you don’t have to get along, because it’s not about you two anyway. this shit is bigger than ego.

give what i said a thought & let’s talk about it like the word warriors we are.

Howl.

- - - Updated - - -

also @bare ryu .. grats bro. i loved your bar. knew we’d have battle of the week.

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Your basically crying at this point for your boy to get hired for free online job?
    Got it.

Battle Record
    146-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    Your basically crying at this point for your boy to get hired for free online job?
    Got it.
    Legit

- - - Updated - - -

A dude joins up few days ago, has a battle.. throws a fit about getting voted against and quits his battle after 2 votes n now he should be modded? Why? Also y is this the 9th time I read u trying to get him modded… chill out dude… post some battles vote n chill

- - - Updated - - -
    @Jack Hallows in regards to me editing ur verse… next time I will just dq you

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Legit

- - - Updated - - -

A dude joins up few days ago, has a battle.. throws a fit about getting voted against and quits his battle after 2 votes n now he should be modded? Why? Also y is this the 9th time I read u trying to get him modded… chill out dude… post some battles vote n chill

- - - Updated - - -
    I was gonna say the same like this bitch is doing just WAYYY to much. Take verse man balls out ya hand and let him rant about being on the staff I swear this little bitch gave me I wanna win employee of the month vibes I wasn’t crazy. lol

Legit

- - - Updated - - -

call it what you want. the people that come to the site to “post some battles vote n chill” deserve better. even cowards like your boy up top.

also, i’ve been doing exactly what you said. you know you’ve seen me around voting. unlike some of your regulars, that’s very important to me. why don’t yoU post up in the battles you’re signed into, like the one against Spree that’s been up for over a week now. “your dead”[sic], right? ain’t that what you said to dude in your check in? yea well the thread died and the league is dying with it. but at least your 1 bar league is popping, right?

& yes. i’m advocating for HV to have permissions as a new poster. crazy how you think post count trumps experience. shows me your mindset. i’m pushing for that because he knows how to get things rolling so people aren’t sitting around with their threads collecting dust. if people were able to post in the league section w/o permissions, i wouldn’t even be asking, but that’s not the case so here we are. you’re admin, you act like giving someone permissions is something you can’t take away in an instant.

also, just an fyi. HV & i aren’t friends. we’ve had/have our differences, but like i said before, i give respect where it’s due & he’s been at this longer than probably any of us here. i’ve seen the leagues & tourney’s he’s run. there’s a reason he’s in the Hall of Fame. Baron Mynd’s getting paid to be elsewhere, but if not he’d be here & i’d be saying the same of him.

that said, if we were elsewhere & i noticed there were lapses in organization, i’d vouch for you to run shit too, miracle. because like i said, personal feelings aside, it’s about quality & you put work in which is appreciated & reciprocated by the number of people who show interest in your product. you see how that works?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
    and that would be your call as the boss. just don’t touch my verse.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Jack, bro, as I see it this site’s mostly just a bunch of us dorks fucking about and writing some bars for fun. That’s what’s so great about it. I see it as part of the appeal, not something which needs fixing. It’s not that serious.
    Last edited by Virbius; Today at 03:20 PM

Battle Record
    88-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    call it what you want. the people that come to the site to “post some battles vote n chill” deserve better. even cowards like your boy up top.

also, i’ve been doing exactly what you said. you know you’ve seen me around voting. unlike some of your regulars, that’s very important to me. why don’t yoU post up in the battles you’re signed into, like the one against Spree that’s been up for over a week now. “your dead”[sic], right? ain’t that what you said to dude in your check in? yea well the thread died and the league is dying with it. but at least your 1 bar league is popping, right?

& yes. i’m advocating for HV to have permissions as a new poster. crazy how you think post count trumps experience. shows me your mindset. i’m pushing for that because he knows how to get things rolling so people aren’t sitting around with their threads collecting dust. if people were able to post in the league section w/o permissions, i wouldn’t even be asking, but that’s not the case so here we are. you’re admin, you act like giving someone permissions is something you can’t take away in an instant.

also, just an fyi. HV & i aren’t friends. we’ve had/have our differences, but like i said before, i give respect where it’s due & he’s been at this longer than probably any of us here. i’ve seen the leagues & tourney’s he’s run. there’s a reason he’s in the Hall of Fame. Baron Mynd’s getting paid to be elsewhere, but if not he’d be here & i’d be saying the same of him.

that said, if we were elsewhere & i noticed there were lapses in organization, i’d vouch for you to run shit too, miracle. because like i said, personal feelings aside, it’s about quality & you put work in which is appreciated & reciprocated by the number of people who show interest in your product. you see how that works?

- - - Updated - - -

and that would be your call as the boss. just don’t touch my verse.
    Call me coward again pal… and it’s on fuckin sight pal. NOT TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    Call me coward again pal… and it’s on fuckin sight pal. NOT TODAY
    Lmao Spree i’ve never called you a coward. If you see me ever say the word coward, i’m referring to knoxville. i’ve no issue at all with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    Jack, bro, as I see it this site’s mostly just a bunch of us dorks fucking about and writing some bars for fun. That’s what’s so great about it. I see it as part of the appeal, not something which needs fixing. It’s not that serious.
    you’re not even in the league. your opinion about it is irrelevant to me. sign in and then we can talk about things there.