User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 16-20 lines

Battle Record
    0-1

16-20 lines

Who's down? Due wednesday at the latest.

Re: 16-20 lines

I"ll battle but no beef- just for fun I dig your style. read a few of your cyphers/open mics

i was going to say the exact same thing. i fuck with you shaman, we can spar a bit.

Battle Record
    0-1

Yeah, I don't get the whole beef thing. We're just writing raps online, right?

I'll see if I can do a verse for each of you, but I'm pretty busy tomorrow, so no promises. H Dot was first, so I'll start with him. Jack, I'll let you know what's up tomorrow.

Peace.

no doubt man, take your time. yes, just rap. no serious hate bars just light sparring lol.

actually i'm out- this site is like the dark ages when it comes to text battling and writing in general. I don't want to waste my time here

Battle Record
    14-14

Quote Originally Posted by H Dot Verseman View Post
    actually i'm out- this site is like the dark ages when it comes to text battling and writing in general. I don't want to waste my time here
    A little late there faggit and plus you made a new account just to come back to the so called site u don’t wanna be at anymore lmao.
    The Irony ..

Battle Record
    0-1

Lol wtf, I already wrote a bunch of bars for H Dot. The guy needs to smoke a spliff or something..

Jack, my hands are tied for today, so I'll catch you some other time. But you can write for me in good conscience if you want, cuz I'll be back at some point. We'll just have to make a due date for like a month or something.. It's up to you.

Pz.

Battle Record
    0-1

Yo, I got a verse in. I'll set up a thread, and you can post wednesday or whenever you want.

just saw it. awesome verse brother you’ve been in the hyperbolic time chamber