User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Showing results 76 to 80 of 80

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

I also have dropped all beef with Rican. I didn't realize he is a child and an illegal alient taking migrant work somewhere between Florida and Fitchburg Mass. I want to sponsor him for $0.70 a day and help him find a sanctuary city and find work soaking beans in some taco place.

Battle Record
    146-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

U good to post in the chats but u done battling here.. we don’t fuck wit dudes voting for themselves

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by VersemanHeadless View Post
    I also have dropped all beef with Rican. I didn't realize he is a child and an illegal alient taking migrant work somewhere between Florida and Fitchburg Mass. I want to sponsor him for $0.70 a day and help him find a sanctuary city and find work soaking beans in some taco place.
    I’m sooo Hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    U good to post in the chats but u done battling here.. we don’t fuck wit dudes voting for themselves
    Standing on MF Business.
    Verseman Got banned for voting for himself. what a Whack Faggot.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

So what happened with the disqualification bros. Is it really something I need to take seriously or can I just forget about it with the expectation that all will be good with the world?

Battle Record
    146-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    So what happened with the disqualification bros. Is it really something I need to take seriously or can I just forget about it with the expectation that all will be good with the world?
    It’s all handled but he’s out