User Tag List

Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 264 265
Showing results 3,961 to 3,967 of 3967

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    & guess what NOBODY gives a flying fuck about your opinion or common courtesy u fucking dumpster can.
    yeah Chree may be right about you, coward. the way you stay replying to posts of mine that have exactly fuck all to do with you is madd suspect.

this is either some lame, faggot ass attempt at flirtation or a lame, faggot ass attempt to regain relevancy after coming to the fatal realization that you were gargling nuts dumb hard over some troll props. lmao.

you’re like that jaded ex who keeps updating her fb status with hateful comments about a partner who moved on ages ago.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    yeah Chree may be right about you, coward. the way you stay replying to posts of mine that have exactly fuck all to do with you is madd suspect.

this is either some lame, faggot ass attempt at flirtation or a lame, faggot ass attempt to regain relevancy after coming to the fatal realization that you were gargling nuts dumb hard over some troll props. lmao.

you’re like that jaded ex who keeps updating her fb status with hateful comments about a partner who moved on ages ago.
    Knox just looking for a reaction bro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    Aw wtf i had ryu pegged to win it all. @bare ryu , thanks for the battle of the week brother. i’m not gonna let your sign out go to waste.
    all good. good luck man, gonna be a good tourney
    wouldve stayed signed in but got a lot going on. also didnt wanna deal with the weird voting shit going on

@Soule good to see you bro

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by bare ryu View Post
    all good. good luck man, gonna be a good tourney
    wouldve stayed signed in but got a lot going on. also didnt wanna deal with the weird voting shit going on

@Soule good to see you bro
    Sign back up I re wired them already. I still dont like your firebird bar but the others were very good.
    pretending like you have alot going on when ur here every day and night.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    Sign back up I re wired them already. I still dont like your firebird bar but the others were very good.
    pretending like you have alot going on when ur here every day and night.
    the drama had me hooked cant lie

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Knox just looking for a reaction bro.
    Dude followed me around for almost a month, now that I’m giving him attention he wanna act like Mr textcee of the year but when his main account was posting around he was holding verseman pocket like a gay couple in prison.

I never liked or respected verseman bald headed ass, I sure enough don’t like this pussy ass bitch either.
    The dramatics , the crying , the voting, the extra sassness, let’s not forget the nasty dick eating jacks doing now a days is diabolical .. I legit sit back and read everything them two pussies are the same person. If not they fucking live Together.

I’m glad the staff did what they had to and I’m just waiting for them to finish off mr swallow dick here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bare ryu View Post
    the drama had me hooked cant lie
    It engages activity.
    Last edited by KnoXville.; Today at 04:10 PM
    Verseman Got banned for voting for himself. what a Whack Faggot.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    Also no one has posted a verse.. miracle and myself the only check ins
    HEK TEAFY the new dude who came over from Let's Beef dropped his verse but it's showing as no replies.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...15#post8992315 don't think it's much of a problem, I'll just check periodically and change the title to open for votes anyway