User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 LastLast
Showing results 136 to 150 of 156

Thread: LLL Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Re: LLL Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    Not sure Hek Teafy knows how the site works hasn’t seen his battle so won’t put that towards him since he’s new but Wuxia…
    Facts we need to proceed lol.
    Verseman Got banned for voting for himself. what a Whack Faggot.
    Jack Swallows is whiter than Justin Timberlake dropping nigga bombs. [Smh]

Someone’s gonna have to explain all of bare ryu’s bars to me cause I don’t get any of that shit

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    Someone’s gonna have to explain all of bare ryu’s bars to me cause I don’t get any of that shit
    yeah bro i got u

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you brother

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    Thank you brother
    i forgot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-7

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    nigga this shit was ill no wonder they ran lmao
    Holy shit , I Knowwwww y’all ain’t letting this cracker slide with dropping a N Bomb now are we? LMAOO
    On top of freeposting nonsense in battle threads? Gives me headless vibes this atrocious behavior.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    Holy shit , I Knowwwww y’all ain’t letting this cracker slide with dropping a N Bomb now are we? LMAOO
    On top of freeposting nonsense in battle threads? Gives me headless vibes this atrocious behavior.
    omg ur gonna tilt urself again.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

nigga shut up. your women call me papi because my ancestors gave yours their melanin.

& you seem to clearly not have an education level high enough to comprehend what “open for feedback” means, you illiterate cuck.

HV been gone and you’re still sniffing his boxers?

that’s weird son. seek mental help before your kids have to suffer due to your internet anger again.
    Last edited by Jack Hallows; Today at 01:36 AM

Battle Record
    7-7

Quote Originally Posted by Chree View Post
    omg ur gonna tilt urself again.
    That man is PURE caucasian ^ to be dropping N Bombs on a rap forum.

- - - Updated - - -

nigga shut up. your women call me papi because my ancestors gave yours their melanin.

& you seem to clearly not have an education level high enough to comprehend what “open for feedback” means, you illiterate cuck.

that’s weird son. seek mental help before your kids have to suffer due to your internet anger again.
    Go play in traffic u sick son of a bitch.
    You free post in everybody’s battle threads like you got some sort of bragging writes u moronic bitch.
    Your not even apart of the staff to be doing that nonsense the only mf ball sniffing around here is you like legit ass kissing
    In battle threads that has zero shit to do with you your fucking pathetic

- - - Updated - - -

Open feedback and free posting in battle threads are two completely different things your doing you filthy son of bitch^

ahahahhaha.. prove your claims. link every battle i’ve freeposted in since you’re an expert on my board activity.

and when you can’t, or post links to some shit yoU’re clearly too stupid to understand the context of, i will enjoy the comedy.

your conspiracy theories are so clownish you make alex jones look like a bible prophet lmao.

Battle Record
    7-7

ahahahhaha.. prove your claims. link every battle i’ve freeposted in since you’re an expert on my board activity.

and when you can’t, or post links to some shit yoU’re clearly too stupid to understand the context of, i will enjoy the comedy.

your conspiracy theories are so clownish you make alex jones look like a bible prophet lmao.
    You act like there’s 100 plus people logged into this forum? It’s fucking clear as day to see u retarded bitch.
    You argue just like him u complain just like him u rewrite peoples requotes just like he did
    Bunch of faggotry just like he did I don’t need to post links your giving yourself away
    And if Alex jones lead a gay parade you’d be the face of that movement nothing here is a conspiracy aside you.

You act like there’s 100 plus people logged into this forum? It’s fucking clear as day to see u retarded bitch.
    You argue just like him u complain just like him u rewrite peoples requotes just like he did
    Bunch of faggotry just like he did I don’t need to post links your giving yourself away
    And if Alex jones lead a gay parade you’d be the face of that movement nothing here is a conspiracy aside you.
    nah, see nigga you do. you run around the entire forum like nancy drew tryna uncover the mystery of who i am, make wild ass accusations that make zero sense (rewrite people’s quotes?) and complain that the admins don’t ban me.

well, bitch. here’s your chance.

you clearly have madd time on your hands to peep every post i make, so post up all this evidence.

specifically, my battle freeposts. my misquoting people. and whatever else your mental illness highlights as a red flag deserving of prosecution.

post it & let the mods know how horrible of a job they’ve been doing at not banning me lol.

we’re all waiting.

- - - Updated - - -

oh & that’s a cute sig. me being white is the funniest shit i’ve read in a while, but i do appreciate that i occupy that much space in your mind that you carry me around with you everywhere you go. that’s some real fan shit. if i had merch i’d send you some lol.

Battle Record
    7-7

nah, see nigga you do. you run around the entire forum like nancy drew tryna uncover the mystery of who i am, make wild ass accusations that make zero sense (rewrite people’s quotes?) and complain that the admins don’t ban me.

well, bitch. here’s your chance.

you clearly have madd time on your hands to peep every post i make, so post up all this evidence.

specifically, my battle freeposts. my misquoting people. and whatever else your mental illness highlights as a red flag deserving of prosecution.

post it & let the mods know how horrible of a job they’ve been doing at not banning me lol.

we’re all waiting.

- - - Updated - - -

oh & that’s a cute sig. me being white is the funniest shit i’ve read in a while, but i do appreciate that i occupy that much space in your mind that you carry me around with you everywhere you go. that’s some real fan shit. if i had merch i’d send you some lol.
    I clearly have mad time on my hands? Bitch everytime I’m online your online what logic in that paragraph you just wrote does anything you said make sense? That’s right let out how you really feel bitch boy. you are clearly fucking white WHITE!!
    Don’t feel pressed cuz both Your names is in my Signature. I’m building awareness it’s a difference between that and being a fan girl
    You post on this forum like a cheerleading bitch, battles don’t even have your fucking name on it and u wanna just throw ur worthless two cents into every post if I recall right you was the one free posting in battle threads and The staff had to warn you & your faggot boyfriend ya behaviors are wayyyyy to repetitive I ain’t letting shit slid I remember how disgusting you acted when u was able to post on two accounts u sick bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

You don’t occupy anytime in my head, what really made you think you was that important? Lmao
    Just cuz I’m highlighting your faggotry behavior in my signature doesn’t mean I’m a fan I actually can’t stand you if that helps you feel any better Girl Scout.

tl;dr

unhinged rants yelling “white” and a bunch of paragraphs hardly constitutes as proof of your claims but we’re all still waiting.

Battle Record
    7-7

Post a picture up if your not white I could bet both my testicles you are whiter than Donald trump droppin N bombs on a rap forum
    Wiggers like you piss me off cuz u wouldn’t do that offline y’all only be acting tough & racist on this website sadly

#Faggotry at its finest

- - - Updated - - -

tl;dr

unhinged rants yelling “white” and a bunch of paragraphs hardly constitutes as proof of your claims but we’re all still waiting.
    It don’t matter you won’t post a picture cuz u know wtf is white boy. Prove me wrong post a picture up proves us all wrong matter fact lmao you won’t cuz one your most likely an ugly geeky nerdy son of a bitch and two YOUR WHITE!!!!!!