User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 8 9
Showing results 121 to 123 of 123

Thread: Ransom Writers Chat

Battle Record
    62-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: Ransom Writers Chat

NOTICE! next week is another themed battle. There will be a choice to be made and it will be first come first serve. so first to check in will also add who they want to take the persona off for that battle.

@H Dot Verseman @Virbius @ItsBav @HEK TEAFY @Jack Hallows @Wuxia @mal diction @daveDILLY @Homicidal @Slayerr. @KnoXville @Spree @Zqlkular @Fresh @FaQEyeReddit @Unfukwitable @Mimic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Not Chree talking about respect. shit’s like Joseph Fritzl leaving negative reviews for childcare services on Yelp. Doesn’t mean a whole lot.

Cherrypicking Bible quotes too. What about the part where Leviticus said thou shalt not be a rizzless weasel shit, Chree? Jack going to heaven and Chree going to Europe. lol.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

@Chree where did I beg you to do it for free? I said I'm starting a non-profit and was after a mastering engineer, money was never mentioned. You said you had "good music gear" which I assumed meant an at least semi-pro set up, not FL & some £150 headphones. You've got a weird narrative going on here I don't quite get it.
    Also - I wrote the bars for that track, produced the beat & recorded it in a few hours & it's still way better than that Linkin Park shit. I said centre the snare & widen the crash, its basic stuff. It's impossible to tell how the drums were sequenced & pretty irrelevant. You also said you copy drum samples & use the beatboxing method which are contradicting each other. It's a bit lame airing all this shit out on here so I'll audio battle you when I'm back from holiday in a couple of weeks so you'll have a fortnight head start & you'll still get smoked.